I have been fortunate enough to spend the my summer meeting the great people behind the organizations Zealous Good works with! My Nikon D5100 and I have been to the ‘burbs, downtown, North and South, capturing awesome charity photos of the sweet kiddos and hardworking volunteers that make up the Chicago non-profit world. Below are 13 cutest things I’ve seen thus far this summer. I deem these charity photos absolutely adorable and share-worthy.
1. The pooches taking a dip at Found Chicago’s Scrub-A-Pup dog wash:
2. The toddler room trouble-makers at the St. Vincent de Paul Center:
3. The Play-Doh pizza makers at New Moms Inc.:
4. The sleepyheads at Catnap from the Heart:
5. The hula-hooping champions at the St. Vincent de Paul Center:
6. The professionalism academy grads at New Moms, along with their study-buddys:
7. The grateful pups taking baths at Found Chicago:
8. All the toddler room action from St. Vincent:
9. The feline secretaries at Catnap from the Heart:
10. The best office pals ever, seriously:
11. The new riders at St. Vincent:
12. The young children wondering what I’m doing with this camera:
13. The happy faces at New Moms:
Remember, your donations keep help keep these non-profits running! One tricycle donation could turn into countless cute pictures of toddlers on tricycles! Hop onto ZealousGood.com today to keep the cuteness flowing from more charity photos!