There’s so much good content floating around the internet to read, listen and watch but with your busy schedule you don’t have all day to hunt it down. (Sadly all good procrastination must eventually come to end!) We’ve collected a quick top 10 list of some of our favorite articles, clips and photos, some old and some new that have inspired us, made us think a little harder and even brought a smile to our face! We hope you love them just as much as we do!
- Hannah Brencher’s love letters project she talks about in this TEDTalk conjures up nostalgia for handwritten letters and inspires us to buy some stationary…like yesterday!
- Speaking of TEDTalks here’s a helpful and organized list of some of the best ones!
- More lists! This one helps you keep your sanity while counting down to Turkey Day!
- With the holidays just around the corner a new booklist to work through while curled up next to the fireplace is always a great choice.
- By now we hope you’ve heard of BatKid in San Francisco! If you haven’t the story will bring a tear to your eye. And even if you have…there’s still something for you! (PS: Have you met BatDad?)
- From the Times this is a really interesting article about the modern-day value of teaching kids about volunteering.
- Are you guilty of any of these crimes? Ooops…
- We’re always adding to our travel wander-list…and snorkeling in an fissure in Iceland definitely makes the list!
- Even the most seasoned Chicagoan might glean a thing or two from this travel guide for little ones!
- Starbucks name spelling…always a good laugh!
Bonus: This light-sensitive website pretty hard to describe here…but be prepared for your jaw to drop!
Rebekah Williams is a non-profit outreach intern at Zealous Good, an in-kind donations marketplace in Chicago. You can find Rebekah on Google+, on Twitter at @reb_williams, on Instagram @beksyall (which she’s addicted to) or Zealous Good on Facebook and on Twitter at @ZealousGood.