You know that Zealous Good is a free, fast and simple way for Chicagoans to find local charities in need of excess items. Now we have gone mobile, making it even easier to do good! Click the link below to download the app.
Have old computers, office supplies, electronics, household items, or clothing? Why not put those items to good use at amazing Chicago charities! Just snap a photo of your item, add a few details to describe it, and hit submit!
- Simple, fast process to post an item for donation on ZealousGood.com
- Easy way to share about donating your items via Facebook, Twitter and email to let your network know how they can do good too!
- Access to profiles of Zealous Good charity members
- Quick shortcuts to the Zealous Good blog and social media networks
It gets better! We’re celebrating with a Week of Giving!
From Dec. 12th to 18th, donate items using the Zealous Good iPhone app for your chance to win a different prize each day. Enter to win the following fantastic prizes:
- Wednesday: $100 gift card from Trunk Club
- Thursday: $50 gift card from Provenance Food & Wine
- Friday: $50 gift card from Uber
- Saturday: $50 gift card from Union Bar + Sushi
- Sunday: $50 gift card from Sweet Mandy B’s
- Monday: 2 free classes from Dabble
- Tuesday: $50 gift card from CitySwarm
Download the app and donate today!
Brittany Martin Graunke is the founder of Zealous Good, an in-kind donations marketplace in Chicago. You can find Brittany on Google+ or on Twitter at @ZealousBrittany. You can find Zealous Good on Facebook and Zealous Good on Twitter at @ZealousGood.