When I started at Zealous Good I wasn’t sure what to expect. I knew it was a social enterprise and the main goal was to link and help non-profits; that is why I was drawn to it. I was warmly welcomed and started learning right away. I had not realized the extent of the company and really how many non-profits are helped by them. I learned many different things with my time at Zealous Good and here are a few I want to share.
- I learned Zealous Good is still in the process of perfecting their business so it was great to see how many new ideas they have and the effect implementing them has on the business.
- I got to see firsthand the work put in to help each charity. There is much more of an intricate process of linking donations and contacting non-profits than I thought there was. Zealous Good has shown me how a lot of work and heart can create great things in the world.
- I realized how much more of an inventive, creative side there is to doing business. I never thought of how important it is to be creative and different in how you present the information and I saw it firsthand there. Being inventive in the ways of getting the word out to people and linking new users to the website is so important.
- I loved seeing how dedicated everyone was and how they are determined to create good! I learned how important non-profits are to making a difference in the world through business. It is always great to see people put helping others in front of money making.
- I learned so much about the world of non-profits and how many organizations are linked and can help each other. Specifically, I loved to see how Zealous Good makes a community of non-profits work together.
My experience at Zealous Good was great! I learned much more than I thought I would and met some great people. If you want to be a part of the Zealous Good community as a non-profit or donor please do! They are a great company to be a part of.